The leading competition for Francophone startups developing in Europe
A committee of industry experts, investors and top-executives will review all the applications and select three outstanding startups for each local competition.
To apply, the startup has to meet:
The following mandatory criteria:
- One of the startup’s founders must be a French speaker.
- The startup must have a presence in the city in which they are competing at the local level, or plan to establish a presence there in the near future.
- Have raised or generate a revenue between US$1 million and US$15 millions.
At least three of the following criteria:
- Be working on a new technology, product or service, or an innovative application of an existing technology.
- Be a team composed of two or more people working on the startup full-time.
- Be working on a project that would have a significant impact on your target industry and society, or the environment in general.
- Be in a growth phase.
The FrenchFounders team
International and entrepreneurship is in our DNA as we help business leaders to connect and meet with each other, within our business club. We know how important and efficient it is to get the right connection at the right moment when building your business => We make it happen!
We decided 3 years ago to launch the Startup Tour, to bolster the business connections between startups, corporates and investors by creating a one of a kind competition where pitching is just the beginning of an impactful journey.